The “Foundation For the Future” Body Transformation Challenge will officially begin Monday, February 8th and end at the end of the day, Friday March 4th.
The kick off meeting/”Food for Thought” seminar will be held Saturday, February 6th from 12:00-1:00
Weigh-ins will be held from 1:00-1:30 after the seminar. They will also be held before or after class the first week of the Challenge if you cannot attend the Saturday seminar.
Please confirm your participation in the Challenge and your attendance at the nutrition seminar by registering on Mindbody: Monday, February 8th, 5:00 am “Body Transformation Challenge”. Once you add your name to that class, you have committed to participating and I will hold you to your commitment!!!!! Do it! Do it! Do It !!! IT’S TIME.
Note: I added the “class” as a means to see how many women are participating in the Challenge only. It is not a real workout class time.
New to Front Range Boot Camp?? No worries!
- New members are able to participate in a month of unlimited boot camp for just $99 – A savings of $61!! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 720-231-5075.
- OR click on the link below, create an account in Mindbody, and then click on Nutrition Seminars to sign-up for your unlimited month!
- MindBody Online Sign Up
Go to the website. Check it out. Do your research. Review all of the information and all of the support systems available to you FOR FREE during the 30 days.
- The Whole30 Program Guidelines:
These are the “rules” of the Whole30 Program.
Print out every single PDF. http://whole30.com/downloads/official-whole30-program-rules.pdf
- Subscribe to the Whole30 Daily: https://daily.whole9life.com/
For only $14.95 you get support, advice, tough love and more delivered to your email every day for 30 days.
- Buy the Book “It Starts With Food “http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1936608898/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=whole9-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1936608898
- Find Yourself a Buddy.
Choose someone to do the Challenge with you, or someone who will help hold you accountable while you are doing the Challenge. Or I can put Buddy’s together at the seminar.
- Cost: $30
Your cash will be put in a kitty. A small portion of the kitty will be reserved for administrative fees. First Place then receives 70% of the amount in the remainder of the kitty. Second Place receives 30% of the kitty.
- Food Journals will be provided for you.
You must log everything that you eat each day in that food journal in order to get points for that day. Points will be awarded for 3 Whole30 approved foods/meals a day. Each meal must include a protein/vegetable/fat for 3 points each meal.You must also fill in your answer to the questions in the Daily Journal for one point each day. You must turn in your journals in to me on the dates indicated: 2/16, 2/23, 1/1, 1/5
You get points for daily workouts; up to 6 possible points ea. week (allowing for 1 rest day per week). Points are awarded for boot camp workouts as well as exercising outside of your boot camp workouts. Biking, hiking, swimming, running, etc. Going for a walk or moving your body in a way you normally do during your day is not considered exercise in this Challenge.
- Points will be awarded as follows:
Percentage of weight loss: 7 for 1st, 3 for 2nd.
Percentage of body fat loss: 7 for 1st, 3 for 2nd.
Percentage of Lean Muscle gained: 7 for 1st, 3 for 2nd.
Total Inches lost: 7 for 1st, 3 for 2nd.
Food journal: 3 points for each meal per day (3 per day) for total possible points: 270. One point each day for completing the Daily Journal questions for total possible points: 30.
Exercise: 6 possible points ea. week for total possible points: 26.
Total Possible Points: 417.
The kick-off meeting and “Food For Thought” seminar will be held Saturday, February 6th from 12:00-1:00pm at the gym. Weigh-ins will be held from 1:00 pm-1:30 pm. You may also weigh in the week before/first week of the challenge.
The final weigh-ins will begin the week of April 29th, and end Saturday March 5th (You can come to the gym Saturday from 11:45-12:15.
Goals of this Challenge:
- To teach you how to fuel yourself for the rest of your life.
- You will lose weight, body fat and inches; as well as increasing lean muscle mass.
- You will be creating a healthy relationship to food based on satiation and satisfaction rather than deprivation and starvation.
- You will create a new, lasting, healthy relationship to food.
- You will stop the out of control cravings
- You will find a way that you can eat for the rest of your life.
- No more will power struggles, failing, falling “off the wagon” and staying off the wagon, hopelessness, frustration, depriving yourself, hating yourself, feeling “uncomfortable in your own skin”, having food be your enemy ..
I am excited for this new Challenge and for the possibilities is has to change your life, for the rest of your life. ITS TIME.